We are planning on going to Shanghai and arriving on 9/1. We are meeting our son there and they will probably be 4 or 5 in our party. Our trip to Asia will last 8 days. We were wondering how we can get the most out of our trip. Should we spend 2 days in Shanghai and then on to Thailand or other interesting areas in Asia that aren’t too far away. Don’t know too much about Asia and probably will never go back to we want to get the most out of this trip. Can you help us.
If you have any question
Thank you for your quick reply. Yes, that sounds could how much per person would the travel cost for these excusions? My son wants to visit the terracotta army in Xian Also, how would we travel? Are there Hilton hotels near by. My husband favors Hilton Hotels. How there guides available that speak English?
We can offer the English Speaking Guide booking service for you!
In Shanghai, Beijing here is Hilton hotel! Xian, I am not so sure, but, I think there do have!
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang