Good evening from Australia,
On Sept 10 I will be travelling on the G13 from Beijing to Shanghai.I have
been told to get the First Class ticket early.
As I will be in Shanghai for oneday on 02 September going to Xian,am I
able to by the FC tickets on that 2nd September at the Railway Staion at
Hongqiao when I arrive. Will that be too late or I buy in Australia before
If I can buy in Shanghai:
how much in RMB for First Class Ticket?
how much for Business Class Ticket?
How long before shoud I buy.
I am looking forward very much to visiting Shanghai especially.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang