Today, the South African World Cup is opened at the other side of the earth. From today on, Expo Park starts to carry out the World Cup licensed merchandise sales which are based on the theme of “Experience the World Cup Charm as Visit Shanghai World Expo”.
The temporary sales points of South Africa World Cup licensed souvenirs are located in the northern end of underground second floor of the World Expo Axis, which provide about 100 kinds of products for tourists to choose, including many limited edition products sold only during the World Cup. It’s expected that the badges and stuffed toys with the image of World Cup mascot “ZAKUMI”, the teams’ jersey badge, mobile phone chain with trophy design will be sought after by tourists. All the products have been officially authorized and affixed with the laser tag of official recognition. The retail prices range from 20 to 500 Yuan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang