Today is the first anniversary of the death of the international pop star Michael Jackson, so Jackson fans at home and abroad gathered in Shanghai World Expo to hold a grand celebration in the International Development Network Information Center. In the spot of commemoration, Shanghai Madame Tussauds will display the precious collection of Jackson wax figure from June 25 to 29.
With the background of the words “This Is It”, the center of the stage stood Jackson wax figure dressed in red, which can be described as lifelike. Next to the wax figure is the instruction card of “miss star” which is entrusted with the common aspirations of thousands of fans. Madame Tussauds’ wax production craft is extremely exquisite, so every detail of the wax figures and demeanor are very true to life.
During the Shanghai World Expo, Madame Tussauds has exhibited in the park British striker Wayne Rooney, David Beckham and the Buckingham Palace guards wax figure one after another, which presented the exquisite craftsmanship that has a history of 200 years to visitors at home and abroad. Moreover, Shanghai Madame Tussauds will provide a preferential measure of half-price ticket for the visitors with “the Shanghai World Expo” ticket during the Expo 2010, and show visitors a rich resource.
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang