There were 40 different vacant masks exhibited in the “Public Space and Residents” of Mexico Pavilion, which represented 40 cities in Mexico. By watching the shape of the mask and watching the video through the eyes of the mask, visitors could observe from a different perspective and experience Mexico’s diverse lifestyles in public spaces. Meanwhile, the very Mexican-style masks have become the best partner to take a photograph.
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang