The printer can not only print on paper, but also print on the surface of any materials like glass, mirror, wood, stone and cloth, etc. Yesterday, the Russian Federation Novosibirsk Promotion Meeting was held in the Russian Pavilion at the Shanghai World Expo, on which a new innovation – Nano printer exhibits attracted much attention of many visitors.
The display of wide-format printer is a unique Russian technology product, which uses the special ink with nanometer technology so that it can print on almost any surface, even on the surface of material without heat-resistance. It was planned that the nano printers would be displayed at the Expo for two weeks only, but because this invention got a great success at the Expo it will continue the display at the Russian Pavilion until the end of the Expo.
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang