This morning, the intelligent robot “PALRO” which can play Taijiquan (Chinese shadow boxing) and do sumo foot action debut on the JAL stage for the first time in the Shanghai World Expo Japan Industry Pavilion. He conducted an interact show with the popular group Morning Musume’s members Chun-chun, Lin-Lin, Xia Shaoya from Berryz workshops, and Kuju Xiaochun.
The intelligent robot “PALRO”, with a height of 39.8cm and weight of 1.6kg incorporates intelligent technology. Designers applied the general electronic components, together with software programming, so PALRO can have the communication ability to have a natural dialogue with human and mobility walking ability. It can also identify people’s face, place and indoor layout. In addition, it’s also able to connect with Internet. Now, its price is nearly 300,000 yen (about 20,000 Yuan) in Japan.
In the subsequent “PALRO” news conference, the curator of Japan Industry Pavilion Akioka Eiko said, “Japan Industry Pavilion expects to give visitors “beautiful”, “cute” and “comfortable” feeling. And the intelligent Robot “PALRO” appeared today is also very small and lovely, so we hope that it will show the concept of “cute” from another angle.
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang