How long distance is the great wall from shangai and how can i get it?
how much cost is it?
Best Answer – Chosen by Voters
The Great Wall is in the north of China, and the most popular segments are located close to Beijing. Beijing is a good hour and a half away from Shanghai by plane (one-way tickets are roughly USD 125 if discounted). Several overnight trains are available, costing USD 60 each way. It’s not possible to day-trip the Great Wall from Shanghai
Of the two most common tourist areas of the wall from Beijing (Badaling and Mutianyu) I would recommend Mutianyu, which has less tourists. If you have time and a good local guide, the portion of the wall from Tianjin (Huangyaguan) is very lightly visited and is incredibly beautiful.
- Beijing: 10 Things to Do in 24 Hours
- Beijing: 5 Places to Stay
- Beijing: Finding the Perfect Souvenir
- Beijing: Shooting it Like a Pro
- Beijing: Side Trips
- Beijing: Need to Know
- Planning your trip to Beijing, China
- Beijing: Forbidden no more
- Commune hotel offers luxurious stay near Beijing
- Planning a trip to the Great Wall of China in Beijing
- The Great Wall: Across China’s great divide
- A guide to restaurants in Beijing
- Heading to the Beijing Olympics? Pack medical information
- Ten recommended Beijing shopping streets
- Beijing: Where to SPA?
- How safe is Beijing, China?Be Safe in Beijing
Possibly Related Posts:
- book 2 train tickets from Suzhou Industrial Park Station to Shanghai Railway Station
- I want to book train tickets to and from Beijing. SHA-BEI
- from Shanghai Pudong airport to the Westin Bund Center
- Tavelling by train or any other public transports from Shanghai to Xiamen in August 2013
- Train travel from Kunming to Lijiang