- Take T99 to Hong Kong, how long shall I get to the train station in advance? What are the security procedures?
|Day Schedule 2010
|Odd* – Odd number dates, e.g. 1st May, 3rd May, 5th May, 7th May, etc.
Even* - Even number dates, e.g. 2nd May, 4th May, 6th May, 8th May, etc.
(Shanghai => Kowloon)
(Kowloon => Shanghai)
|Shanghai||18:24 depart||10:00* arrive|
|Hung Hom||12:56* arrive||15:15 depart|
Shanghai to kowloon
Travel Time:19 Hours
From BEIJING to KOWLOON
Travel Time:24 Hours
1. The train schedule and fare are just for your reference only. Train fare might be changed during traveling season, China National Day Holidays, Chinese Spring Festival and other unpredictable conditions. Please take the information in our replied emails as the final confirmation.
2. Train seats are not guaranteed until purchased.
3. Soft sleeper cabins are private and applied with four bunks and a double action door allowing separate access to the two upper and two lower bunks in each cabin. If you purchase less than 4 tickets(1 cabin), you will have to share one cabin with other strangers.
if you have any question don’t hesitate to contact me
Possibly Related Posts:
- I’d like travel from Shanghai to Beijing by the train
- train schedule from Shanghai – Taizhou, Zhejiang
- train tickets from shanghai to yiwu from your website via credit card
- Real-name Tickets Setback Tour Group by Train
- Train Tickets Available with ID Number