Todays activities: Home visit, The Bund,River Cruise
Meet your guide and driver at your hotel in the morning around 10:00am,Visit the local residence which includes home vist ,lunch with local family,learning Chinese cooking and make dumpling by yourself
Visit the Bund—–The Bund shows off Shanghais outstanding foreign buildings, most of which were erected before 1937.it is the emblem of Shanghai, the area used to be British concession.
Take the River River Cruise on Huangpu River—–where is the best place to see beautiful Shanghai.
Drop-off service at your hotel and end today trip.
Possibly Related Posts:
- I’d like travel from Shanghai to Beijing by the train
- Shanghai Day trip from Shanghai Pudong Airport
- Don’t want to queue and wish to enter the pavilion in Shanghai Expo faster
- On the trail of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (private, cable car descent)
- Summit Camp on Mount Dongbai (Private) From $400Pax